Wednesday, August 20, 2008

New House!

People back home have been wanting to see pics of our
new home here in Ohio. Sorry it's taken me a while to
get this ready but I've been a little distracted with a little
something called Olympic Fever. I've been staying up
way to late every night taking in all the action. I've enjoyed
it all but of course my favorite has been the volleyball.
Go USA! Anyway, here is our new home and we love it!
We feel so blessed to have found such a nice home that
was still in our price range. We love it here!

Home Sweet Home!

I love having a cute little backyard.














This is considered the fourth bedroom. It's the
attic that has been finished nicely. As you can
tell we'll mainly be using it for storage. You can
also tell we still have some unpacking to do!

This is our family room downstairs. The seller's
left us the lovely funiture but considering we
didn't have anything else it's perfect. The
basement also has a laundry and storage area
as well as another bathroom.

8 comments:

Tammy said...

Cute home. It looks great. I love your little back yard too! I have been staying up way too late watching the Olympic too.

Brian Adair Fam said...

So good to see that you're up and running with the blog! It's so cute! I LOVE your house. Great job getting it mostly put together! I'm very impressed! :0) We can wait to see you guys while you're there!! We miss you so much! Keep the pictures and posts coming so we can see how much Jaxson changes every day! :0) (I know exactly what you mean about staying up too late watching the Olympics....all I can say is, thank goodness for DVR!!) :0) We love you guys!!!

Bekah and Lance said...

What a great looking house! I'm impressed you already have so much put up and unpacked! The rooms all look so cute. I'm the slowest unpacked in the world, as I'm sure you noticed when you were here. what can i say, it take me a long time to make up my mind what I want to hang up where! :)

Dina said...

It is way cute!...and even cuter in person :)! Hey are you going to the girl's night tonight that is posted on the main blog?

The Six Moores said...

Yea! I am so glad to started a blog! Your house is so cute! and SOO big! That is awesome! Jaxson is getting realy big. He is adorable! Have Fun in Ohio! Miss ya

Holly and Steve said...

I love your home. It's so cute. I wish we had something like that. It's perfect. But Ya I'm going tonight. I think Dina is gonna come too. I'm going to see if bernice is coming. It should be a lot of fun! Well, I will see you tonight! Have a good afternoon:)

Rachel Holloway said...

What a cute house!! And so spacious! How wonderful.

Ooops...I just realized I never called you back.

Talk to you soon!

Brandon, Kandra, Sydnee, Dawson and Emery Plott said...

I love it love it love it and I am also very impressed with what you have done. Good Job!! We miss you guys so much!! It seems like you guys are loving it out there and I am so happy for you. Jaxson is still cute as ever and so are you Julie.....Keith....well that's a different story. :o) j/k We love you guys and we can't wait to see you when we get to see you!! Have an awesome day!!