Just a funny little side note: I kept wondering where your second kid was in all these pics! :) I realize now that there ISN'T one, but for some reason I keep picturing you guys with 2 kiddos! :) Not trying to add an instant child to your family though! :)
YAY! I'm so glad you switched to blogspot, now I can subscribe to your site on google reader. Jaxson is so big and cute, he has changed so much since your last pictures on your other site. I hope you guys are adjusting well! If you need any podiatry-school wife tips, give me a holler!
Yea! I'm so glad you guys have a blog. I saw it on your facebook page. You hadn't updated your old one in like a year....we miss seeing pictures of you guys! :)
Does Jaxson eat sand too? I thought only our kid was that crazy - just kidding I think most kids try it at least once. It was so great to see you guys this summer.
7 comments:
Just a funny little side note: I kept wondering where your second kid was in all these pics! :) I realize now that there ISN'T one, but for some reason I keep picturing you guys with 2 kiddos! :) Not trying to add an instant child to your family though! :)
Looks like a lot of fun lately!
Cute pictures! Looks like you've been having lots of fun...the only question I have is why is Jaxson in a Yankee's outfit? ;)
Hey really cute pics! Your baby is so cute. How old is he?
YAY! I'm so glad you switched to blogspot, now I can subscribe to your site on google reader.
Jaxson is so big and cute, he has changed so much since your last pictures on your other site.
I hope you guys are adjusting well! If you need any podiatry-school wife tips, give me a holler!
Yea! I'm so glad you guys have a blog. I saw it on your facebook page. You hadn't updated your old one in like a year....we miss seeing pictures of you guys! :)
So many great pictures! I love your son in the packing box! He is so adorable!Jaxson needs a Red Soxs outfit!!
Does Jaxson eat sand too? I thought only our kid was that crazy - just kidding I think most kids try it at least once. It was so great to see you guys this summer.
Post a Comment