
We celebrated Jaxson's first birthday twice. Once while my mom was out visiting and then on his actual birthday. Both little parties were very similiar.

We started out opening a few presents. This is the present Grandma Shinney gave him.

Then it was cake time! We even made this cute cake twice. I have to admit it turned out better then first time when my mom helped.

We sang the traditional birthday song and Jaxson enjoyed looking at the candles.

And then Jax got to sit on the table with no clothes and eat as much cake as he wanted! At first he just stuck his finger in wondering what was going on.

Then he decided he liked what he tasted and this new found freedom.

So he dug in with both hands and quickly shoved as much cake as he could into his mouth.

He even tried to lick the plate clean afterwards. What a little piggy we have!
8 comments:
Yep he's definitely a Nebeker boy! :)
SO, SO CUTE! And that awesome cake TWICE? So impressed!
Sooo cute! Look at that mess!!
Man I bet that was fun to clean up, or should I say fun for Paisley to clean up. I love it!! I'm so glad that you guys had a good time. we miss you guys and love ya tons!!
What great pictures. I love the cake. It turned out amazing. I love how big of a mess he made!
Wow! I can't believe it's already been a year. I remember visiting you in the hospital right after you had him. Happy Birthday Jaxson!
So glad I found your blog. I've had fun reading past entries. Hope all is well in Ohio.
so fun! i love the pictures. the cake is adorable!
I'm so glad I found your blog, I only had a link to a blog that you hadn't posted on in two years so I just thought you weren't a blogger. All the pics are so fun...I made Carter the same cake for his bday. I think that is hilarious that he just chowed down. I love the family pictures too...I like the one of him at the door and the one of the three of you sitting, but I loved them all.
Post a Comment