
The other day we met some friends at a really fun park. We love the parks here and this one was really nice. Here's a few pictures of Jax having fun on the toys.

Driving this car was his favorite.


While taking a snack break I caught Jax trying to steal his friend Kylee's snack. Doesn't he look sneaky! He thinks he has to have what others have even if he already has his own.
5 comments:
I love his sneaky face! Must be something he gets from keith! :)
That does look like a fun park. Jaxson is so cute! I love the picture of him sneaking snacks! LOL Very cute. I can't wait to see you guys Wednesday. It is going to be fun!
we love that park too!
Julie~
I just found your blog! I had the old one, so I am glad to see your new one with your little guy! He's going to be a heartbreaker!! How have you been doing? I am excited to be able to keep in contact with you again!
Liz (murphy)
Can you say Mini Keither! I love the the one wher he is trying to be sneaky!
Post a Comment