Friday, January 23, 2009

Cousin Fun

Jaxson loved playing with all his cousins while we were home.
Here he is with Sydnee and Paige looking so excited.
Catching butterflies with Sydnee.

Sportin' his cool hat with Kelsie who is actually seven months older than him.

Playing with Wyatt.

Preston, Challis, Jax, Wyatt and Kelsie watching a movie together. We can't wait to see them again this spring!

5 comments:

Tammy said...

It was so good to see you guys even if it was a short one. I hope next time will be tons longer. Jaxson is adorable!

The Wyler Family said...

cousins are the best. i love watching ethan with his cousins. we should get the boys together for playdates more often.

Ann Shinney said...

I love to seek pictures of Jaxson,thank you.

Bernice Madsen said...

Ahhhh, our Jaxon has that same brown fleece pull over! Soooo cute!

I'm Dani said...

I cannot believe how BIG Jaxon is. He looks more and more like Keith. I hope that you guys are doing well. Happy V- Day!