Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Hats!

Lately Jaxson's favorite thing is hats. He loves to say and sign the word. And so now everything around him has become a hat. He will try to balance just about anything on his head to see if it will work as a hat. Here are a few of his favorites. Daddy's hats are the best! When he finds one laying around, which is often, he quickly puts it on and runs off.
Any bowl, cup or plate he tries to use as a hat during meal time.
Laundry hamper lids.
Anything he can get into in the kitchen.
His new favorite is a diaper because when he does it right it stays on for a long time.
What a funny boy we have! At least he's easily entertained!

5 comments:

Tammy said...

Okay I love the zoo pictures below but I must say I love the diaper hat. CJ has done that too. I am going to have to put a picture on our blog when I get home. Boys are so funny!

Dina said...

Cute pictures! He is such a cute kid!

Brandon, Kandra, Sydnee, Dawson and Emery Plott said...

Gosh I can't believe what a good looking little/big boy you guys have. I love the pictures at the zoo and I love the pictures of the hats!! It's amazing how creative kids can get. I miss you tons and I am despretly wanting and needing to go out there. Brandon and I have been seriously talking about getting me out there. We just need to find the cheap tickets!! Well I will talk to you soon. Love ya guys and have an awesome day!

Melissa and Kolby Nebeker said...

I was showing Wyatt and Kelsie these pics and they thought Jaxson was pretty funny. I have pics of my kiddos doing the diaper/ pullup hat that make me laugh. Good memories. Lets just be glad those diapers are clean!! Thank heavens.
What is the official date for your sisters wedding?

Rory and Tosha Sargent said...

he is so cute!