Monday, August 24, 2009

IT'S A GIRL!!!

Today was the big day! It was so fun to see our baby girl! The best part is knowing that she is healthy! Here are a few pictures of our little girl.


When I told Jax that he was going to have a baby sister he said a big 'Oh no!' And he really has no idea what is coming. Wish us luck with this new adventure!

13 comments:

Lindsy Hartsock said...

Congrats! We found out that we are having twin girls last week! Crazy, but super exciting to buy all the adorable girl stuff :)

crystal carlson said...

That's so exciting--congrats! That will be so much fun for you guys to have 1 of each!

Rory and Tosha Sargent said...

that is so exciting. congrats!

Aryn said...

Oh yay!! That is so exciting you guys!! Someday we'll have to ask you for advice on baby girls if we ever get one! Have fun shopping for sweet girl things!!

Dina said...

YAY! Congrats! We are VERY excited for you guys!

I'm Dani said...

That is so great! I hope that everything goes well. When Jayden found out that baby #3 was a boy he got mad and asked if we could change it. So tell Jax that he should feel lucky! Good luck!

Just Us said...

Congrats!!! That is super exciting for you guys!!

~The Swallow Family~ said...

Congrats Nebeker Family! We are so happy for you!

McArthurs said...

Yay, that's so exciting! There's gonna be lots of new little baby girls in our ward. How fun! Let me tell ya though, it's bad news going from shopping for a boy to a girl. There's so much and it makes you want everything!

Tammy said...

Great pictures. Thanks for sharing them. I am excited for you guys and I love Jax's comment!

The Wyler Family said...

it is an adventure... such a great one!!! i'm so excited for you guys!

The Life of Ruby and Ruby said...

congrats you guys!!! i think that girls are going to be so much fun. we cant wait for our girl!!! and girl things are way fun to buy!!!

Melissa and Kolby Nebeker said...

I had to laugh at the little foot pic. I thought that's appropriate, I wonder if her dad has examined it yet! It's amazing how fast they can become so perfect, and we don't have to concentrate on what is happening in our belly's. Congrats. I told Bekah, I guess it's another tradition in the family to have a girl and boy first. So, they just might be guaranteed a girl next time! If yo haven't checked they have pics on email of baby Carter!