I decided there were too many fun pics from when my family was here that I needed to post some more.

While we were waiting for the Hill Cumorah Pageant to start my mom took Jax to blow some bubbles and my dad snapped a few shots. There were tons of fun pics of this guy with one of his favorite things.

Bonding time with grandma. Do you like his pot belly? I think it's time for a bigger shirt.

Jax with grandpa at the ball game.

While my dad was here we took some family pictures. Or at least we tried too. We did it on a Sunday which are hard on Jax anyway but he was way off schedule from our traveling and he was NOT a happy camper. This was a typical face for him during the photo shoot. What was I thinking?

But we were able to get a few good shots in when Jax wasn't either crying, screaming, looking away, throwing a fit, running away, or just about anything else you can think of. Even there you can tell I'm having to hold him still and he wouldn't smile which isn't like him at all.

These will be the last family pics we get with just the three of us. So weird!

At least Keith and I have learned to sit still and smile at the camera.

Jax being Jax but at least this time he was being his cute self. He loves to pull Keith and I together for family hugs!
8 comments:
I love the bubbles...I am glad that Kieth has learned how to sit with you for a picture...you are a good example. Jax will follow suite soon...he is adorable no matter what!
I think that the pictures turned out great. I love them. I love the one with all of you hugging!
those pictures are really cute! I think they are all really good as well!
Jaxson is turning into a little boy instead of toddler. Cutie pie. That is so different seeing Keith with facial hair. I don't know how much I remember Kolby's face. I don't know if the kids would know him!
you have some really great family shots.
You guys make a beautiful family!! I love the pictures!!
That is so different seeing Keith with facial hair.
you have some really great family shots.
--
Jhon
Professional Monitering security systems for Homes, Offices & Appartments
Post a Comment