Friday, December 10, 2010

Everyday is an Adventure

It's December, which means life gets even more crazy and out of control.  At least, that's what it means around here.  This time of year I always have more to do than time to do it.  And because of this I am always trying to sneak away every chance I get to try to get a little something done.  One such time I thought both kids would be fine in the kitchen for a few minutes.  Wrong!
 I came back to find out that this little girl had found the box of sweetener packages in the cupboard.
 Not only did she make a mess of them but decided to snack on them as well.  She's got my sweet tooth!  Who knows how many she ate before I got to her.  After snapping a few pictures of my sugar addict, I made her really mad and cleaned them up.  Then I realized what Jaxson was doing.
 Using his hand to help himself to some more yogurt.  Yum. Once I got the yogurt away from him and marked so that Keith wouldn't eat any more of it,  I looked down to find . . .
Kenna had found the one sugar pack that I missed and was enjoying it.  These two crazy kids sure keep me on my toes, and really I wouldn't have it any other way.

No comments: