After I took Keilie's picture Kenna wanted her picture taken with some of her dogs. She plays puppies all day.
Keilie is really a smiley happy baby but whenever I pull out the camera I usually get this confused look. I'm sure she's soon realize that this black thing staring at her is just another one of her mother's attachments and get used to it.She's a great sleeper. The other night she slept for 10 hours straight! She loves to lay on the floor and often becomes so relaxed there that she falls asleep. Right now she'd rather hang out on the floor than be in her swing.
Finally caught some smiles!
This little girl is blessed to have some awesome siblings. Often when she's hanging out on the floor Jaxson will come talk to her and when she's sad he will sing to her, it's so sweet!
But in this one she looks like Kennadie. She's a pretty good combo of the two of them and everyone tells us that they can tell she belongs to us.
I LOVE this cute dress my friend made for her, she's one spoiled girl! As crazy as life is with 3 kiddos, I couldn't be happier. This is the perfect stage right now, she sleeps at night, doesn't move and loves to smile. I feel so blessed to get to be with three cuties everyday!
No comments:
Post a Comment