Sunday, January 12, 2014

Kennadie's 4!!!




Her birthday fell on Sunday this year so we had to make the birthday morning traditions pretty quick.  But she still got to play with her balloons.

This is always a huge hit and fun for all of us!
After church she hunted for her presents.
And as always she got spoiled.  She's one loved little girl.
She's at such a great age where she thinks every gift is just perfect and exactly what she wanted.  I love it because she's so easy to shop for.
Dress ups are always a hit and this girl will always be her daddy's little princess.
We had friends over for her favorite meal, waffles with whip cream and berries and I was too busy to take pictures.  Then we had cake and ice cream.  I let her do most of the decorating of the cake and she loved it.
This girl is so kind-hearted, happy and helpful.  She's the best big sister we could have ever asked for.  We love our Kennadie girl!

No comments: