Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Best Friends!

Jaxson and Paisley are best friends. Jax loves to play with Paisley and Paisley doesn't mind Jax. She lets him climb all over her and loves to give him kisses.
They follow each other around all day. I think Paisley thinks she has to protect him.
They both love meal time! Paisley parks right under Jax's chair to catch everything he throws her way. It's no wonder she's getting so fat!
They also love to play outside together and when they're not outside they like to look out the window wishing they were outside.
This is one of Jax's favorite books. He points to each dog and says 'puppy'. I like this picture because it looks like Jax is into an interesting book and Paisley couldn't be more bored.

4 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

SOOO sweet! What fun buddies!

Tammy said...

A boy and his dog....I love it. I love the one of them looking out the window.

The Wyler Family said...

those pics are so sweet! little boys need dogs!

Adam Matthews said...

Those are cute pictures! I can't believe he is walking and talking already. I am very impressed! It's so cute!

Krista