
I finally broke down and decided it was time to cut Jaxson's hair. We did while my mom was here so she could help out. Ok, actually she did it while I entertained him. He did good for the most part but was very curious about what was going on behind him.

These are the before pics of his cute curls that I will miss playing with.

We never actually did his hair like this but it shows how curly it really is.


The finished product! Doesn't he look handsome! Great job mom. The only problem is that he looks much older now.
5 comments:
aND JUST IN TIME FOR PICTURES!!! So cute!
Did you save his little curls? He does look so grown-up! Haircuts are so exciting! The only way we can sort-of keep our boys still is turning on a movie for them!
He does look older, but still cute as can be!
wow, i think i would have put off cutting those curls too! so cute! he does look so much more grown up now.
HE does look Handsome!Isn't it amazing how much older a hair cut can make them. I love his little curls...I am sure they will be missed! He is so adorable! I love to check in on you all!
Post a Comment