Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter; Part 1

We had a fun Easter weekend! It would have been better if we hadn't been feeling sick but still fun. On Saturday we invited a few friends over to help us dye eggs.
I'm not exactly sure what I was thinking wanting to dye eggs with a crazy 18 month old but of course he loved it. He loves anything that involves making a big mess!
This is one of the few eggs that did survive the whole coloring process. Most got throw like a ball or dropped.
Daddy helped with the accessorizing, because we all know how Keith always likes things to look cute!
Some of the finished products!


3 comments:

The Wyler Family said...

fun! we haven't been that daring with ethan yet. next year...

Dina said...

Thanks! It was so much fun and it really helped us get into the Easter season! it was great! You guys are great! Thanks for having us over!

Tammy said...

I love the bunny ears. So fun. You are brave to let him color eggs. This year was CJ's first time and he loved it!