Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Jaxson!

Where does the time go?!! I can't believe my baby is turning the big 2 today! Now he's really not a baby anymore. Here's a look at how much he's changed. Jax when he was just about a week old.
1 year old.

And almost 2. What a cute boy we have! We have enjoyed him so much. I never would have expected how much love, laughter, stress, and pure joy such a little thing could bring into my life. Happy Birthday Jax! We love you!

4 comments:

Karie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAX!!!

((((hugs)))

Brandon, Kandra, Sydnee, Dawson and Emery Plott said...

Happy Birthday you handsome little guy! We love you and hope you have an awesome day. Now try and understand all that. :o)

Bekah and Lance said...

Happy Birthday big boy! I can definitely see the similarities in Jax and Carter's baby pics.

crystal carlson said...

Happy B-day to Jaxson! It's crazy how fast time flies! He's such a cute & fun little boy--you guys need to come over & play sometime:)