Sunday, October 4, 2009

I LOVE Weekends Like This!

Another test week is over! Which means, at least for the weekend, we had a husband and daddy to spend lots of time with. We enjoyed every minute! First thing Saturday I drug Keith and Jax to a Kids Resale. These are the best! It's kind of like a huge garage sale but just good kid stuff all in one high school gym. We found some fun stuff for our little ones, including a big dinosaur that Jax has hardly put down since. Here he is trying on some of his new clothes.
Then we hit up the West Side Market. I love this place! Can you find Keith and Jax in the crowd?
We got tons and tons of fresh fruit and veggies! We've already made peach and strawberry jam. Yummy!
And we maybe, just maybe got a few treats! The apple fritters were amazing! The rest of the day was spent listening to conference and getting our Halloween decor out. Jax loves walking through the house and seeing all the pumpkins. He runs up to us and says 'umpkin in house' it's so cute.

Today we relaxed, listened to another amazing conference and enjoy all the good food. As you can see Jax inhaled his pancakes with strawberries and whip cream. We had a to get a picture of the cliff hanger.

Jaxson is a huge Toy Story fan and is rarely seen without his Buzz. He got the little one for the trip to Lewiston, which was a life saver, and then got the big one this weekend. He was sooo happy. Now, both of them eat, sleep, bathe and play with Jax all day long.

This kid is so funny. We laugh at him all day. He put this laundry basket on his head and walked around the house saying 'turtle, turtle'. I loss count how many times he walked right into the wall, tables and other things.
And because a few people have been asking, here is the baby update. This is me at 24 weeks. Right now I'm feeling great. We won't talk about two months ago. I feel her moving all the time and Keith can also feel and see her moving. At every doctors appointment they have to chase her around to get her heart beat and always comment on how active she is. The last visit the doctor even saw her moving around in there. It's so amazing! We can't wait to meet this active girl!

3 comments:

Brandon, Kandra, Sydnee, Dawson and Emery Plott said...

I love all the pictures and Jax is getting so big and so handsome. Julie you look amazing. I'm so happy for you guys! Love ya and I can't wait to talk to again!

Shauna said...

Julie you look great! Glad you are feeling good and hope the rest of the pregnancy goes good too!

Melissa and Kolby Nebeker said...

Fun! It's so crazy how you notice other peoples kids change, but not so much your own!! Wow, getting a little bump! I always felt huge, so I won't comment on how tiny you look!!!! oops did I say that! You look great! We can't wait to see you guys in a ...holy cow 2 1/2 mo! hopefully!!