Tuesday, December 1, 2009
Thanksgiving!
We have so much to be thankful for! We had a great Thanksgiving with our friends this year. The food was, of course, amazing. I wish I could have eaten more!
Jaxson's favorite part was the pumpkin pie. I had to convince him to try it but after he did I didn't get another bite.
The guys looking at the deals for Black Friday while us girls played Pit.
This guy is so busy! And his favorite thing to do lately has been to wrestle. As soon as Keith comes home everyday he begs him to wrestle.
Jax and KynnLee beating up on their good buddies Josh and Dina.
Helping daddy get Jaden. Poor Jaden had to put up with mean old Keith all day.
Thanks everyone who helped make the holiday so fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey you guys!! We CANNOT wait see you guys in a few short weeks. SO EXCITED!! Hey Julie you make a beautiful prego!! Love the pics and Keith I kind of remember you giving me many crows when we were younger, so feel for that little guy ;o)
Great pics! Looks like tons of fun! Hope you guys are doing well! Could you email me your mailing address? We'd like to send you a Christmas card! Thanks!
shannon_23_bear@yahoo.com
Julie, you don't even look pregnant! Awesome!
Post a Comment