Monday, April 5, 2010
Easter
The day before Easter we drove down to Utah to spend the weekend with all of my extended family. I realized I haven't spent Easter with my family for at least 6 years, so it was great to be there.
Jax was excited to dye eggs again. I didn't get very many pics because when we're with my family I always rely on my dad to take the pictures. But I did get this one of him showing us his dinosaur hands.
In between sessions of conference my family always gets together for a big yummy brunch with my favorite waffles with strawberries and whip cream. Then since it was Easter we did a little egg hunt.
Jaxson caught on pretty quick and loved finding the eggs and treats. He got spoiled! My grandma is so good to us!
He had fun with Kaleb who is my cousin's son and they're only a few months apart in age.
Yes, I'm a wonderful mother and let my son run around with a sucker in his mouth. He had a blast. Then that evening we went to my other grandma's house and did another egg hunt and had a delicious dinner. It was a great day and really brought back memories of when I was a kid.
Here's our sweet little girl on her first Easter. She slept through most of the festivities.
Kennadie and Grant. Grant is my brother's son and my kids only cousin on my side of the family. He's two months older than Kenna.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Jax looks so big next to those two babies. So cute!
Post a Comment