Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Treehouse

Right before I went home we did one more fun thing with Jax. We went to this awesome children's museum called the Treehouse in Ogden, with two of my cousins and their kids. Jaxson had a blast! He ran around like crazy from one cool display to the next. He could have stayed and played there forever. He loves firetrucks.
This was probably one of his favorite areas. Ever since he saw Curious George milk a cow he's wanted to milk a cow, he was so happy.


In the Oval Office he got to meet the President. He obliviously has no clue who he is because when we were leaving he said "good-bye missionary."

He's really been into doctors ever since we were going all the time when I was pregnant.

And this is what Kennadie did almost the whole time we were there. I'm so blessed that she's such a good sleeper!

1 comment:

LinzeeKaye said...

Okay, the cow milking thing was adorable, but I almost died laughing about the "Goodbye, missionary!" comment!! Jax is too funny. I love that kid.