Saturday, May 8, 2010

Happenings

Here's a little of what we've been up to lately. It has finally warmed up around here, which means we've been able to play outside more. Jaxson has loved our few trips to the parks.
Jax feeding the ducks and geese with his best friend, Ethan.

We have a new member of the family! Jaxson really needed some entertaining one evening, so we went downstairs to our recycling box and came up with this. He LOVED helping me make it and coming up with ideas for it.
He played with his new friend for hours and hours in the next few days.

I've started running a few times a week in the mornings. One morning I got Kennadie ready then put her in the crib like this while I put Jaxson's shoes on. In that short amount of time she fell asleep. She looked so cute I just had to take a picture.

One afternoon when I thought Jax was taking a nap I heard something in his room. I went into investigate and found this.

Jaxson had pulled out the suitcase we store under the crib, opened it and climbed inside. When I asked him what he was doing he said "go airplane, see grandpa" He LOVES both of his grandpas and talks about them often.

Jax, for the most part, loves Kennadie. One day when they were watching Signing Time and playing the word friend came up. Jaxson went over to Kennadie and showed her how to sign friend and then told her "Kennadie, Jaxson friend" Sometimes I'm not so sure she wants to be his friend, like when he's trying to get Woody's hat to stay on her head.

Our cute girl is getting so big and now loves to be upright and sitting in her exersaucer.


How can you resist that face? We love our kiddos!

5 comments:

~The Swallow Family~ said...

Your kiddos are so cute! I'm with you---it's nice that the weather's getting better so we can get out to the park more often! Both of mine love it! Hope you guys are doing great!

Ashli said...

I love your kiddos too and I can't wait to give them all the hugs I've been saving up!

Rachel Holloway said...

I had to laugh because Jenna just had to make a project for school made from recycled projects, and she made a little robot thing too! So funny. :)

I love those suitcase pics...how sweet to miss his grandparents and want to go see them!

Dina said...

She is getting so big and oh so cute! love all the pics! You're kids are so cute!

Tammy said...

Oh I wish we lived closer and could get these our two boys together more often. They are so similar. I love all the pictures. Especially the one of Kennagie asleep in her crib and the last one of Jaxson! Your kiddos are adorable!