Sunday, September 12, 2010

Labor Day

We decided to do yard work as a family on Labor Day this year. I know you're supposed to take a break from labor on Labor Day but our yard was in some serious need of help and since Keith had the day off we went for it. The best part of family yard work is that Keith does most of the work while I try to keep the kids entertained. (This is why I wait until we can 'do it as a family'.) So, after Jaxson raked for about 2 minutes we got out the chalk. He's really into skeleton's and bones right now, so Keith drew him a skull that made him really happy. This kid is crazy because he loves to look through Keith's anatomy books and will sit there forever looking at the bones and muscles. Funny boy!
And this cute girl got a new toy. We love our neighborhood and neighbors! The family next door to us gave us this for Kenna because they're kids had out grown it. She loves it!

And did not want to share with Jax.
So, I suggested he push her around and take her for a ride.
Bad idea. Anyway, we enjoyed our family yard work day and got a lot done. Thanks to a great, hard working husband! Later we went to a BBQ with friends but I forgot the camera. Now summer is offically over and fall is here.

1 comment:

Ashli said...

If Jaxson keep driving Kennadie around you might have to get her a helmet. ;)