Right now Jax loves making funny faces for the camera. I'm just happy I can sometimes get him to look at me. He's also getting old enough to realize he doesn't always want to do as he's told. Therefore, this cutie is quickly learning the art of excuse making. We get a lot of the usual; I'm too busy, too tired, don't want to and can'ts. But occasionally he'll get pretty creative with his excuses. Here's a few of our favorites:
"It's too scary." (this one is usually used when it's time to clean up toys becuase you know how scary those toys can be!)
"No thanks, I watch you do it."
"Sorry I can't, I watching the snow melt."
"Mom, I can't, my batteries are dead."
"I can't wear clothes, I'm allergic!"
But I think my favorite is; "Sorry I can't I have to study for a test" Hmmm I wonder where he's heard that before? The story of my life!
This boy sure keeps us laughing! But how can you not love a face like that?
4 comments:
He sounds like a handful! What a cutie!
Oh how I love this kid. I love the watching the snow melt and the study one. How funny!Your daughter is a doll I love the post below!
That is awesome!! My kids have come up with a few excuses themselves, but these take the cake! :0) We sure love that boy of yours! We can't wait to see you guys again! I'll try calling soon to find out your guys' rotations so we know when you're heading out here. Love you and miss you!! (We also got a kick out of the bathroom pic!! ;0))
so fun! i took some pics at preschool on thursday and he made funny faces. he's a cutie!
Post a Comment