Sunday, March 20, 2011

A Little Copycat

Kennadie really likes to be where ever Jaxson is.  She likes to take his toys, push the power button on the TV when he's watching a show and be the little sister she's supposed to be.  She's also starting to mimic him and espeically loves to be in the bathroom when he is.  When he's on the pot she also finds something to sit on and looks up at him like 'look I can do this too.'  What a funny girl we have!

4 comments:

crystal carlson said...

She is such a doll! How cute that she loves to follow her big brother around :) Hey, I got some pictures of your hubby doing the bungy run at the dance last night--what's your e-mail and I'll send them to you!

Rachel Holloway said...

haha! Maybe she'll be pottytrained by Jaxson and you won't have to do a thing! That'd be SWEET!

Ashli said...

Sounds to me like she is ready to potty train!

The Wyler Family said...

what a funny girl! it's so fun to watch the relationship develop between siblings.