All of the great grandkids ready for the fun to begin.
Jaxson was into it right away and loved finding all of his treats.
Even her cousin Grant tried to show her how great Easter eggs are but she still wouldn't give in.
Once he sat and explained it in baby language to her,
then she got it and enjoyed the rest of the day.We sure enjoyed our Easter with the Burdett crew.
Before everyone left, the kids got into their pjs and we found out that both Jaxson and Kaleb love Buzz Lightyear.
On Easter Sunday we got these two dressed up and went to church. We had an amazing meeting and it once again, made me realize how blessed I am and how thankful I am for my Savior.
I got the kids Easter outfits last year on clerance and have been anxiously waiting for Kenna to wear this dress.
She looked so cute in it! Of course we weren't able to get very many of Jaxson.
Then we headed out to the other end of town for the Shinney Easter celebration. We had some delicious food and another egg hunt.My cute boy really loved this big egg.
This is my immediate family, minus Keith. We love them all and are very grateful for each and everyone one of them. I couldn't have survived my two weeks in Utah without their help and support!













No comments:
Post a Comment