Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Oh Jaxson Boy!

How we love our Jaxson boy. This kid has a TON of energy and always keeps us busy. We also think he's one of the funniest kids ever. I don't think there's ever a day that goes by that he doesn't make us laugh. On this day I was cooking this pasta and when I turned around to look at the box again, the box was gone. I heard Jax in his room and this is how I found the little thief. Jumping on his bed with the box completely over his head. I thought he was using it as a helmet but after watching for a minute I realized he was pretending to be Andy from Toy Story 1 when he jumps on his bed with a box he used to make him a Space Ranger. In this picture he's asking me to make him wings with a part he ripped off.
He played with this box for almost an hour. Funny kid! And yes it is a little embrassing how well he knows the Toy Story movies.

Lately Jaxson has been wanting to act like different animals. This night he was a dog. He had us put socks on his ears (a trick he learned from grandpa) and ran around on all fours with the other dogs. This dog is Einstein, our friends dog that we are watching for the month while they are gone on an externship. We like him and Jax has loved having another dog around but we're not quite sure how he got his name, if you know what I mean!!!

Our two cute puppies! Gotta love a two year old who now has his own opinions and doesn't want to wear matching clothes.


Oh Jaxson! How we love him!

3 comments:

Brandon, Kandra, Sydnee, Dawson and Emery Plott said...

All I can say is silly silly boy. He is so imaginative and creative. Oh how I a love that kid!

The Wyler Family said...

he is hilarious! i love being around him to see what he'll say or come up with next. what a cutie!

Tammy said...

He is such a riot. I love to see your posts. I have even looked at past posts when I need an extra laugh with an adorable face included. Give him a big hugs from us!