Sunday, June 27, 2010

Tub Time!

Just the other day while in the tub Kennadie found her toes! It was pretty much the first time she had ever played with them and of course she put them right into her mouth. Yummy! She now has them in her mouth often.
I'm learning little tricks to make my life easier with two kids, and one of them is bathing them together. They both LOVE this. Jaxson is really good about helping me wash her and share his bath toys and Kenna is constantly giggling at him.

When I started to take a picture of Kennadie putting her foot in her mouth Jaxson had to show me that he could do that trick too. Silly boy!

I had to include this pic because it isn't very often anymore that I get a picture of Jaxson with his real cute smile while looking at the camera, he's just too busy! We love our cute kiddos!

No comments: