Friday, May 18, 2012

Graduation Fun

 
 

 
 This pic is of the guys on the day of graduation rehearsal. Gotta love the sea green!

 
The day before graduation we took the family out to Brandywine Falls, to show them how beautiful the Cleveland area is.
 
The kiddos had a good time exploring.


Then that evening we had a BBQ with our family and the Wray's family that was in town.  I love this picture Dina took of the guys with their dads.  It was a great evening of good food, corn hole and good times!

The evening of graduation we headed down to Progressive field to watch the Indians play ball. 


Good old Damon.

I love this picture.  Kenna is head over heels for her Grandpa and I think it's safe to say the feelings are mutual!
 
 
It wouldn't be a real blog post without a silly picture of Jax, he cracks me up!
 
 
To say that my kids had fun would be an understatement!  

No comments: