Friday, May 18, 2012

GRADUATION!!!

It's still hard to believe that this day actually came! There were times that I didn't know if we were going to survive this whole experience.  School is not the easiest thing for Keith and he had to work especially hard to get here.  It was a lot of late nights, frustrations, tests, scrafices, and a whole lot of dedication.  It seriously took blood, sweat and tears (plus a whole lot of prayer) to get here! I am EXTREMELY proud of him!  Here's just few pics of his big day!
 
 

The whole class.
We were pretty far away and it was fairly dark so the pics aren't the best but it proves that it happened.


Getting hooded, which I guess it supposed to be a big deal.

Our little family afterwards.  Jaxson fell asleep during the ceremony so he was not a happy camper for pics.  Surprise, surprise!

The proud parents. 
The whole gang.  We were so happy to have Keith's parents and my mom their to help us celebrate this speical day.

Keith and Josh looking like real doctors now!

Our little family for the past year.
Kenna thought the cap was pretty fun.

Again I can't say how proud I am of this man!  He is amazing and we love him!

1 comment:

Ashli said...

Congratulations Keith! I know how hard you worked to earn this. We are so happy for you guys.