We have LOVED doing preschool this year! Jaxson asks almost everyday if it's a preschool day. The best part is the friendships that both of us have developed. Here's just a few pics of our awesome preschool year!
Shape monsters.
Field trip to a nature center.
Fishing for letters.
And making our ocean collages. I love Jaxson's face in this one!
For our last preschool we decided to do a field day at the park. True to our colors we kept it simple but the boys had fun.
We did a few races.
Jax was the slow and steady type.
Sack races are always a hit with preschoolers.
But nothing can beat the parachute.
We had such a great year of preschool with these boys. I love all their spunky personalities and I'm so thankful for the friendships they gave Jax. Not only will we miss these boys but also their amazing mothers who were willing to give their time and energy to teaching them. Their moms will always be some of my best friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment