This little princess is growing up way too fast. I can't believe she's 18 months old! Here's a little look into what she's been doing lately.
Posing for pictures and gosh I love her for it!
books,
her rocking chair, and cell phones (yep I know we're in trouble)
She loves Jax and wants to do what he does.
Giving her baby kisses, open mouth of course!
She loves to squeal, (and it's VERY high pitched)
She wants anything Jax has, including his pirate get up.
Her hat fell off her head and she kept going in circles trying to catch it.
She is also really into trying to do what we do and helping out. One day she helped me move wet clothes from the washer to the dryer and then the next day I noticed she had put in some of our food storage, diapers and a bag of marshmallows, isn't she helpful. We sure love our cutie and are fully enjoying her at this stage!
No comments:
Post a Comment