The day after Palmyra we drove back to Cleveland and everyone flew home. I am so extremely grateful that my parents were on my same flight. Flying solo with two kiddos is not easy, so their help was greatly appreciated. Especially because we had a five hour delay while in Chicago and our plane didn't leave until almost midnight, needless to say my kiddos didn't handle that very well.
As soon as we got out west we went straight to Bear Lake to spend time with my mom's side of the family at a time share condo that had been my grandma's. Bear Lake is one of my favorite places in the world and here's a few reasons why.
Boating! I love to boat! I will try just about anything behind a boat and I loved that Jax also loved being on the boat this trip. He liked being the flag boy and hanging out with his awesome Aunt Kristie.
I got quite a few good ski rides this trip. Skiing is my ultimate favorite!
I also wake board but this is my sister, she's better than me.
We also loved going to the pools and spending lots of time with cousins.
My kiddos of course loved the park. This old slide was here when I was a kid. Oh the memories!
Jax is getting more and more adventurous.
And Kenna is right behind him. This girl is crazy!
We love playing lawn games. Some of the best times are when all my cousins and I are out on the lawn playing volleyball, ultimate frisbee and other games.
More skiing, I seriously can't get enough of it. My sis took this pic of me and I thought it was kind of fun.
And of course we never get tired of playing at the beach. I love that my kids are at a stage where they can play there happily for hours!
Well, at least Jax can stay at the beach for hours. Kenna sometimes had other plans and I often watched her waddle off very determined to get to the park or the grass. I loved watching that cute ruffle bum of hers.
No comments:
Post a Comment