Monday, July 4, 2011

Independence Day!

Monday was the 4th of July.  To celebrate we first headed out to Amish country.


We always have a good time out there.  It's fun and refreshing at times to learn more about and witness their unquie lifestyle.


Then we explored downtown Cleveland a little.

We even ventured into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, we just went in the front doors we didn't pay the $22 per person to do the whole thing.
Then we went to the big highlight of the day, the baseball game.  And not just any baseball game, a sold out Yankee game.
It was a great way to celebrate our indenpendence.  I am SOOO thankful to live in this country!

 A few shots of the game, of course we had to have one a Jeter since he's our favorite player, as Jaxson will tell you.


And A. Rod.  The only bad part was that the Yankees lost.

It was kind of long for the kiddos but for the most part they had fun, despite the look on their faces.

Then afterwards we watched a very good firework show.  I've never been so close to the fireworks before, we actaully had little pieces of firework fall on us from time to time.  I wish I had taken some pics of my kiddos faces, it was like magic to them.

No comments: